To ensure your coupons print perfectly, we suggest following these simple steps before attempting to print:
- Please make sure your printer is turned on, has ink/paper and is connected to your computer before attempting to print.
- Make sure you have a default printer selected. You may need to go to your computer's control panel or devices and printers
prompts and ensure a default printer is active for your computer. If you do not have a default printer selected, your coupons will not print.
You will not be able to direct the coupon print once you have clicked to print as your default printer will receive the coupon.
- Please note: these coupons are only accessible through this process. Unfortunately, you will not be able to save a copy prior to printing, or use the File-Print option from your browser menu.
- Check to see which browser you’re using. Our internet coupons are compatible with Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer and Firefox.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do I need to activate the Coupon Printer?
- The Coupon Printer is a Java Applet that ensures you can safely print high resolution coupons.
What's a Java Applet and what does it do?
- A Java Applet is an applet delivered to users in the form of Java bytecode. Simply put, this Java Applet provides a secure way to print coupons without requiring any type of software installation.
What if I do not have Java installed?
- If you do not have Java installed, you will be directed to download it. You can also download it here.
Will I be prompted to get the Coupon Printer each time I print a coupon?
- No, you will only need to get the Coupon Printer once.
Does the Coupon Printer work with different browsers and operating systems?
- Yes, the Coupon Printer works with major browsers and operating systems.
Will the Coupon Printer require any type of registration?
- The Coupon Printer does not require consumer registration and will not track or store any personally identifiable information.
I cannot install the Coupon Printer. What do I do?
- If you are trying to print from a computer on a company network and have limited installation authority, your Information Technology Department may not allow the download of a Java Applet. You may need to obtain authority from them or try to install the Java Applet from your home system.
I followed the instructions and received the confirmation page but nothing printed. What do I do?
• Ensure your printer is turned on, has paper and ink installed.
• Ensure that you have not already printed this coupon the maximum number of times.
• Ensure that you are running the latest version of Java. Click here to download it.
To request support from customer service about your coupons, please visit
Ask Our Experts
and fill out a customer service contact request describing your concern. Please include your subscribed email address,
member referral number and the counts of the animals you feed. Due to heavy volume during our Quarterly Rewards program,
please allow 10 working days for a response. Many thanks for your patience.
If you need immediate assistance, you may call 1-800-227-8941.
To try to print again, please make sure you have prepared the printer.
Return to your email link and try again.
Purina and the Chow Brand marks are used by Purina Animal Nutrition LLC under license only in the United States and its territories (excluding Puerto Rico). © 2012 Purina Mills, LLC All Rights Reserved.